ok ok here goes
MENTAL HEALTH ADVICE FROM CLEM THE WELL-ADJUSTED SLED DOG
1. Play with your food. You should get every bit of enjoyment out of it that you can.
(yes this is a deer leg)
2. Don’t be afraid to speak your mind
3. Take some time alone in nature. You don’t need to know what you’re doing there; you just need to be there.
4. Stay close with your family (whether that’s your family of origin or your chosen family)
5. Don’t be afraid to ride in the sled for a while and let your friends do the pulling.
6. Everything can change in a short time. You might grow up slower than all your siblings, always falling behind, only to find yourself leading them across the finish line.
You don’t have to worry about liking who you are. You just have to like who you’re becoming.
(But guess what? Clem likes you. I promise. And he has excellent taste.)
This has been MENTAL HEALTH ADVICE FROM CLEM THE WELL-ADJUSTED SLED DOG.
Thank you and have a good night 😘
You can follow @BlairBraverman.
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.
Enjoy Threader? Sign up.