David Roberts @drvox Seattleite transplanted from Tennessee; now blogging for vox.com/ about energy politics. Climate hawk, deficit dove. Not a doctor. Apr. 11, 2019 1 min read

Good lord, why do pompous douchebags agree to talk to @IChotiner any more? Do they not know his entire mission in life is to get douchebags to tell on themselves? This whole thing is unbelievable:  https://www.newyorker.com/news/q-and-a/bret-easton-ellis-thinks-youre-overreacting-to-donald-trump 

I want to tweet obsessively about this interview, but I need to move on dot org. I'll just say, on the list annoying white-guy tropes, this notion that it's silly to CARE about anything, to be passionate or worked up about anything, is perhaps the most annoying.

"I don't know anything about politics or who believes what or who has actually done what, but I'm gonna write a whole book about how annoying I find it for other people to care." That's like Douchebag Mt. Rushmore material.

You can follow @drvox.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.