Sloth Mom @CaseyExplosion Internet sloth, and gigantic nerd. Profile pic by @Skutchdraws and banner by @LiquidAzalea. She/her. Streaming Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun at: twitch.tv/caseyexplosion Aug. 06, 2019 1 min read

I've said this more than a few times already, but I hate that it needs saying at all. I really, sincerely despise that this is even something we needed to say in the first place, never mind re-iterate on a regular basis.

No matter how much you dislike Epic or their business practices, there is absolutely no justification for anyone threatening or harassing developers who take those exclusivity deals. It's flat out fucking wrong on its face, it should be plain and simple.

For what it's worth, solidarity with @nonplayercat and @perplamps. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, deserves the kind of hate and harassment they've been on the receiving end. I wish them every success.

You can follow @CaseyExplosion.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.