Yashar Ali 🐘+ Your Authors @yashar New York Magazine/HuffPost Contributor Email: [email protected] Direct Messages Open Text/Call/Signal/Confide/WhatsApp: 310-795-2497. Agents: UTA Nov. 06, 2019 1 min read + Your Authors

The White House says the president nor any senior administration official was aware in advance that the president’s eldest son was going to tweet out the name of the alleged whistleblower.

I’ve also asked if they approve of his decision to do so.

2. “The outrage on this is BS. And those pretending that I would coordinate with The White House to send out a Breitbart link haven’t been watching my feed for a long time," Don Jr tells me via text-message in response to questions about his tweet.

3. Drudge right now: “Junior Outs The Whistleblower.”

4. Don Jr adds to what he told me re his tweet

5. Drudge has been tougher on Trump world lately (see this thread)

Ryan, who is one of the most pro-Trump conservative writers, points out Drudge linked to a story about the whistleblower's identity last week

True. But Drudge isn't the president's son

You can follow @yashar.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.

Follow Threader