• Make something people want is good advice.
• Always maximize customer happiness is great advice.
• “For pretty much every feature we’ve ever built, or any aspect of the product, we’ve been ruthlessly unscalable about it.”
• “For the scale that I’m at, how can I make users the happiest they can possibly be?”
• For a while, an actual person monitored every Stripe transaction to look for fraud.
• When Stripe launched, employees wrote Thank You cards to customers, signed by everybody on the team.
You can follow @david_perell.
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.
Enjoy Threader? Sign up.
Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.