David Carroll 🦅 @profcarroll associate professor of media design @parsonsdesign @thenewschool teaching @mfadt and featured in #TheGreatHack in select theaters now and on Netflix May. 28, 2018 1 min read

Did you know at least two non-citizens were working with Brad at Project Alamo in Summer ‘16 on improper visas while violating FECA, FARA, etc? People need to be held accountable.

In the barrister report commissioned by Cambridge Analytica to whitewash its wrongdoings, it could not downplay the "improper visas" for the workers in Austin, Texas in the Summer of '16. That's where you know they know they did something wrong here.

And by workers, I mean data scientists doing analysis and strategy for the campaign. Doing visualizations with the RNC database. Stuff like that. Access to the modeled data. Not on the correct visas. This remains an unreported story.

To be clear, I’m not accusing Giovanni Doni or Federica Nocera of the impropriety. I’m asking if Bekah Mercer, Steve Bannon, and Alexander Nix knowingly conducted the campaign in contravention of election and immigration laws and if Brad Parscale is likely culpable here as well?

You can follow @profcarroll.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Become member.