Raoul Pal @RaoulGMI Founder/CEO - Global Macro Investor and Real Vision Group, Business Cycle Economist, Investment Strategist, Economic Historian, Traveller and Rum Drinker.. Jul. 02, 2018 1 min read

A LOT going on in FX world... $JPY looks like it might be the next show to drop and no one has a position. The RMB move is a catalyst. 1/

This is the longer term chart, which I think will become crucial over the next few years. 2/

Japan can not allow for the Yen to be uncompetitive while the rest of the Asian currencies get smoked... there is a HUGE top forming in the ADXY. 3/

And the Euro chart looks simply awful and a re-run of the 1990's. 4/

This is knocking on to Emerging Market Bonds $EMB which has a GMI crash pattern formation.... 5/

And also to Junk Bonds, which have broken key supports... $JNK 6/

Which adds to my fears about the effects on EU banks too...7/

Its a very macro world out there. I have been writing about all of this for sometime in Global Macro Investor and Macro Insiders - something feels very "wrong". 8/

You can follow @RaoulGMI.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.