Steve Bullock @GuitarMoog Immigrant, Musician, Sound Engineer, SNP, ex-negotiator for UK in EU. Brother of @JuliaKayPotts. Supporter of @FinalSayForAll. On Holiday. Back soon. Aug. 18, 2018 1 min read

Currently watching my first episode of In the Night Garden with mini-Moog. It is truly scarily freaky, and the toddler is looking at me with a “what the hell is this mental nonsense?” look on his face.

Of this was aimed at adults, it would be banned instantly for trippiness.

He’s finally asked for it to be turned off. Seems happier with Channel 4 news.

I found that a very unsettling experience, and I’ve been to Belarus.

It’s like Derek Jarman, Nick Cave, captain Beefheart, William Burroughs and the B-52s collaborated to make a children’s programme.

My god! £14.5million? How much of this was spent on hallucinogens? The writers room must have been like a scene from Fear and Loathing.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_the_Night_Garden ...

“The only thing that really worried me was the Ether.”

You can follow @GuitarMoog.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.