Mike Stuchbery 💀🍷 @MikeStuchbery_ Journalist, Teacher & Historian (@BylineTimes/@TheLocalEurope) ★ You met me at a very strange time in my life. Oct. 12, 2018 1 min read

So today I made a comment about a photo showing 'soldiers' supporting 'Tommy Robinson' - I called them cowards, to be blunt.

This ended up on a Tommy fan page. Here's a selection of some of the intelligent considered responses I received...

This is Jake Arlington, from lovely Stoke-On-Trent. He lists his occupation as 'Gangster'.

This is Chris Hung from Lowestoft - a truly underrated Suffolk gem! He's 19 and seems keen to meet up - lovely!

Steven Hill from North Shields enjoys reviewing local fast food restaurants and has a rather descriptive turn of phrase!

Simon Westgate lives in Pattaya, Thailand & keeps it brief. I'm fairly sure you'll see him on the news one day in cuffs. Just a hunch.

Dave Rich from Bridgwater claims to have trained with the Royal Marines & loves to throw a line in.

You can tell that David Smith from Salford is a systems analyst - he made sure he had a back-up incase his first message didn't go through!

Sean Smith is from Henlow. He once insulted a witch, who froze his face in place forever.

Garf Morgan, a chef and bouncer from Bangor, County Down, really could do with some fake tan YouTube tutorials.

That's just a fraction of the messages I've received. To be fair, one or two have made a salient point. Mostly variations on this though.

Will post any more particularly ridiculous ones later.

Ah, that explains a lot. Everyone's favourite failed UKIP leadership candidate, serial liar & one of London's most despised - it's @raheemkassam!

Oh look, here's Tom Waldron, from Bristol, who has me wondering how a ball manages to defecate.

You can follow @MikeStuchbery_.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.