The cheat codes for raising angel funding...
1) Have a technical co-founder
2) Build an MVP before you make a deck
3) Know something about the problem you are solving that most other people don't (usually because you experience the problem or have friends/family who do)
4) Don't have a crazy unequal equity split ( https://blog.ycombinator.com/splitting-equity-among-founders/ …)
5) If you want more advice just look here: https://www.startupschool.org/library
You can follow @mwseibel.
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.
Enjoy Threader? Sign up.
Since you’re here...
... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.