Kevin M. Kruse @KevinMKruse Historian. Author/editor of White Flight; The New Suburban History; Spaces of the Modern City; Fog of War; One Nation Under God; Fault Lines. Oct. 26, 2018 1 min read

This is your semi-regular reminder that if you follow me on Twitter because you like seeing a historian push back against the peddlers of fake history, there are actually a whoooooole lot of other historians on here you should be following too.

Who specifically?

Every single one that I follow. Seriously, hit my following list, scroll down to the very bottom and work your way up, because my fellow historians are the reason I'm here.

For starters, I'll single out some who *really* lean into correcting the record:

@AriKelman @rauchway @KeishaBlain @ndbconnolly @HC_Richardson @ProfMSinha @CleverTitleTK @DavidAstinWalsh @richterscale @TheTattooedProf @KevinLevin @karpmj @LeahRigueur @TheTattooedProf @jbf1755

All right, I think I've managed to hit the sweet spot between "too many names, no one will follow all of these" and "not enough names, hundreds of good people will feel snubbed for being left off this quick list" so I'll stop here.

But again: follow every scholar I'm following.

And, um, apologies in advance for this:

You can follow @KevinMKruse.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Become member.