Eric Garland @ericgarland Strategic forecaster for corporations and governments. Consultant. Author. Keynote speaker. Patriot building a More Perfect Future. Nov. 18, 2018 1 min read

Sorry @RoyBlunt, what you meant to say was, "Trump put a Russian agent in as National Security Advisor, and my son is a registered agent for Qatar."

So @RoyBlunt, would you possibly mind if Americans got to run America's government? Would that be OK? Ask Andy why Qatar gets a say in US policymaking. Acknowledge it. Now.

John Ashcroft is also a registered agent for Qatar. Why are so many Missourians interested in getting Qatar representation in our policymaking?

Also, @RoyBlunt, @AGJoshHawley took money from Peter Thiel to be Missouri AG (Thiel is of course not from Missouri and conspired with Russian-owned Mobster Trump) and now is also funded by the Russian money laundering NRA, plus fossil fuel companies.

Any connection to Qatar?

Additional inquiries Sen. @RoyBlunt - and remember I'm your constituent - You got quite a bit of money from Crawford, which is investing in Shanghai-based car rental. Goldman Sachs is getting indictments over Malaysia corruption. Blackstone - ewww.

Do you work for Americans?

Bayer AG is a German company. Yes, they bought Monsanto, but why are you being funded by foreign capital for a Missouri race? Shouldn't YOU register in FARA, @RoyBlunt?

I see you're getting plenty of cash, @RoyBlunt, from Bryan Cave, the law firm handling the case of disgraced former governor Eric Greitens. He's the guy who $1 million from sex-slave-owning Michael Goguen. Unseemly, no?  https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/greitens-attorneys-in-lawsuit-over-use-of-message-destroying-app/article_8129f009-28ef-5be0-8f02-116e785bcf2d.html 

Anyhow, Sen. @RoyBlunt, I just feel like your interests seem a bit distant from that of the Show-Me State.

How about Show-Me-Your-FARA Registration? </>

PS @RoyBlunt I filed a FOIA about the police invasion of my home after mentioning Greitens' indictment. They never responded. Could your office look into that? They had no badges, nametags, or a warrant. They waved pistols around my kids. Your office serves me. Please help? Thx.

You can follow @ericgarland.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.