Jennifer Gunter @DrJenGunter The Gray Lady’s gynecologist (@NYTStyles), sexpert, appropriately confident, lasso of truth, I speak for no one but me. The Vagina Bible (8/27), Jensplaining. Mar. 05, 2019 1 min read

REPEAT AFTER ME:
No one is committing infanticide.
Babies that are born to die get comfort care, this is simply a DNR for when aggressive medical care is futile.
Women have abortions. This is not infanticide.

Conflating the two is wrong.
It falsely implies that people who decline care for their newborn born to die commit infanticide.
It falsely implies that failed abortions resulting in a live birth and then infanticide are a thing.
We already have laws against murder.

The @gop have a lot of sick and twisted fantasies. What is WRONG with you people?

And while y’all are here:
There is no such thing as a late term abortion

So
@realDonaldTrump
@VP
@MeghanMcCain
@PressSec

And the rest of you stop lying. I thought that was against one of your commandments? And if you are SO concerned about fetal life I would like your thoughts on free maternity care, mandatory vaccines, and gun control.

You have no idea how cruel this is. When you lie about infanticide, as this is not part of abortion, the only conclusion is you mean I murdered my son;
I Didn’t Kill My Baby  https://nyti.ms/2XmDep7 

You can follow @DrJenGunter.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.