Daniel Sinclair @_DanielSinclair Building for young people. Not reading @danielsunread. Lurking behind likes and thinking about social media, communication, & China. Mar. 10, 2019 1 min read

You really have to wonder how fried our neurons are these days. The most striking thing about addiction is just how much sufferers give up — how much dopamine takes away from them. Then we see this & joke about it; capture addiction feels nonchalant.  https://twitter.com/i/events/1104582131626328064?s=13 

"It's strange how strong the instinct is, to see something incredible and reach for a camera, as if to lend it some credibility, to prove that it is real, that I was here."

I don't think history will view this as cheekily.

You can follow @_DanielSinclair.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.