Daniel Sinclair+ Your Authors @_DanielSinclair Building for young people. Not reading @danielsunread. Lurking behind likes and thinking about social media, communication, & China Mar. 10, 2019 1 min read + Your Authors

You really have to wonder how fried our neurons are these days. The most striking thing about addiction is just how much sufferers give up — how much dopamine takes away from them. Then we see this & joke about it; capture addiction feels nonchalant.  https://twitter.com/i/events/1104582131626328064?s=13 

"It's strange how strong the instinct is, to see something incredible and reach for a camera, as if to lend it some credibility, to prove that it is real, that I was here."

I don't think history will view this as cheekily.

You can follow @_DanielSinclair.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.

Follow Threader