Seth Abramson @SethAbramson Lawyer. Professor @UofNH. Columnist @Newsweek. NYT bestselling author. Proof of Conspiracy @StMartinsPress: tinyurl.com/y3co6tcr. Analyses @BBC. Views mine. Mar. 28, 2019 1 min read

Every fact sourced. 2,000 major-media citations. Zero errors found in more than 4 months in stores. The correct use of legal terms like "evidence" and "proof." Less than half the story, with the other half coming soon in Proof of Conspiracy. 100% accurate.  https://www.amazon.com/Proof-Collusion-Trump-Betrayed-America/dp/1982116080 

1/ If you've read Proof of Collusion and agree that it constitutes a massive stock of proof that Trump colluded with Russia (not "conspired"—a narrow term *not* the focus of the book) I hope you'll consider leaving an Amazon review to say so. We need the truth now more than ever.

2/ In Proof of Conspiracy, I'll focus on illegal as well as merely illicit agreements that constitute lay as well as legal conspiracies.

And just as Proof of Collusion got it *right* by *not* alleging Trump "conspired" with the IRA or GRU, so too will this book be 100% accurate.

You can follow @SethAbramson.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.