Rand Fishkin @randfish Founder @SparkToro, husband to @everywhereist, feminist, he/him, author of Lost & Founder. Formerly @Moz. I tweet ~40X/wk on marketing, tech, & startups. Apr. 03, 2019 1 min read

Got an accidental new job in Munich today... Apparently, thanks to my terrible German, I have agreed to shopkeep a painter's stand outside a church. Oh god what if tourists try to buy things from me?

Update... Got very worried that the Polizei who drove by and stared at me would be suspicious, but then realized, being Jewish in Germany is probably a get-out-of-trouble-free card, right?...

Phew! Apparently she just went to get her van. Back to making Audience Intelligence software for me 😀

You can follow @randfish.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.