Eric Garland @ericgarland Strategic intelligence analyst. Want to learn more about Trump-Russia? Check out Game Theory Today. www.ericgarland.co/game-theory-today-twitter/ Apr. 04, 2019 1 min read

Biden accusers: a Bernie Sanders confederate and a Putin lover. Get it yet?

She deleted the article, but here's a opinion about Putin, a guy who murders without a second thought, saving the world.  http://archive.is/Vi7Hf 

I hate to upset breakfast, but America actually does have witting and unwitting enemies foreign and domestic practicing information warfare.

We passed the Foreign Agents Registration Act because SOVIETS AND NAZIS but I repeat myself were testing Nazi rhetoric on Americans first.

And sorry to disturb the vibe over pancakes, but these psychopaths have quite a crew of agent provocateurs here, foreign and domestic, to cause chaos.

THEY'VE BEEN PRACTICING MORE THAN CENTURY. So if you're media or consume media, now's a great day to wise up.

NEWSFLASH: The US mainstream media is almost entirely compromised one way or another. They are gaslighting you daily, collecting metadata on you, and continue their psychological abuse.

We need a free press, and will, but this one is mostly owned by Mobsters.

You can follow @ericgarland.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.