Teri Kanefield+ Your Authors @Teri_Kanefield Author, lawyer (UC Berkeley) My threads are here: terikanefield-blog.com/ NBC News Opinion contributor Impeachment notes: impeachment-trump.com/ Apr. 06, 2019 1 min read + Your Authors

(Thread) Weekly roundup

Usually I do these on Sunday, but I may have a thread ready tomorrow.

So, if you missed any, here are this week’s threads. I wrote 4 this week.

#1: Seventeen unanswered questions from the Mueller report

*that should have been Mueller "investigation" not "report"

#2: A Tool Can’t Collude

#3: Sometimes the wheels turn slowly. Sometimes the wheels turn fast. A thread on saving democracy.

#4: The Trump family wealth: MAGA means roll American back to the 1920s

Because 🎶those were the days🎶

Some thoughts on what to do

And this 👇

I try to answer questions (particularly from active and engaged followers) but I can't answer them all.

Sometimes good questions get buried and I don't see them.

I actually put a FAQ on my website . . .

. . . because I tend to get the same questions.  https://terikanefield-blog.com/frequently-asked-questions/ 

You can follow @Teri_Kanefield.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.