Mike Stuchbery💀🍷 @MikeStuchbery_ Journalist, Commentator & Historian // Various things at @BylineTimes // History at @TheLocalEurope // DM for Email & Tips // Love for All, Hatred for None Apr. 08, 2019 1 min read

So after the insanity of the last few weeks, it looks time to find a new job. Not that I've been pushed, of anything - it's just time to take a step forward. Like what I do? Read on... THREAD 1/

What I'm looking for is a role in the media space, preferably part-time, writing focused.

I have ten years experience working with a number of outlets, producing engaging and timely content. /2

Back in Australia, I was a regular contributor to the Australian Broadcasting Corporation's 'Ghe Drum' commentary site for four years.

During that time, alongside social commentary, I also wrote pieces contextualising historic events. /3  https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2013-02-05/stuchbery-richard-skeleton/4500950 

You can follow @MikeStuchbery_.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.