The lamentable fate of Mike Stuchbery 🎃🍷 @MikeStuchbery_ (Freelance) Journalist, Historian, Teacher & Tour Guide ★ 🇦🇺 in 🇩🇪 ★ Contributing Editor at @BylineTimes ★ History at @TheLocalEurope ★ Resolutely ↙️↙️↙️ Apr. 08, 2019 1 min read

So after the insanity of the last few weeks, it looks time to find a new job. Not that I've been pushed, of anything - it's just time to take a step forward. Like what I do? Read on... THREAD 1/

What I'm looking for is a role in the media space, preferably part-time, writing focused.

I have ten years experience working with a number of outlets, producing engaging and timely content. /2

Back in Australia, I was a regular contributor to the Australian Broadcasting Corporation's 'Ghe Drum' commentary site for four years.

During that time, alongside social commentary, I also wrote pieces contextualising historic events. /3  https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2013-02-05/stuchbery-richard-skeleton/4500950 

You can follow @MikeStuchbery_.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.