David Roberts @drvox Seattleite transplanted from Tennessee; now blogging for vox.com/ about energy politics. Climate hawk, deficit dove. Not a doctor. Apr. 12, 2019 1 min read

My new post: in the conclusion of my series on Barcelona’s ongoing urban transformation, I ask whether the city’s "superblocks" could ever work in the US. It’s tough to imagine, but in the face of climate change, we all need to expand our imaginations.  https://www.vox.com/energy-and-environment/2019/4/12/18273897/barcelona-urban-planning-portland-oregon-superblocks?utm_campaign=drvox&utm_content=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter 

Y'all. This Barcelona series has been on my plate, in my dome, haunting my dreams, stressing me out ... for almost 7 months now. It's finally up. All I want to do today is sit and stare at a wall. Maybe drool a bit. 🤤

A nerdy confession: one of the things I've looked forward to most about finishing the Barcelona piece is finally closing all the Barcelona tabs open in my browser. For SIX MONTHS they've been open. Dozens. I'm actually putting it off because I'm relishing it so much.

I don't know what you're talking about this is a perfectly normal emotional relationship with browser tabs.

You can follow @drvox.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.