Eric Garland @ericgarland Strategic intelligence analyst. Want to learn more about Trump-Russia? Check out Game Theory Today. t.co/JyZoGhkzgr Apr. 13, 2019 1 min read

You and your financial backers aren’t walking away from this one. You claim I supported an attorney with three federal indictments for president. Prove it.

You’re a Fox News darling, Assange is arrested, you attacked US national security, and now you’ve moved to straight-up lies.  https://archive.is/FwHk9 

I was ahead of my lawyer friends calling out Avenatti. You’re tying me to his political ambitions after his indictments to harm my reputation - with malice.

do you have any decency? You kick real professionals off Twitter and allow years of defamation. You should be liable for this as well.

Real people, not just Chinese racks of Huawei phones, are behind some accounts.

Years of defamation. I correctly referenced @ggreenwald as part of the conspiracy with Snowden, Manning, Assange. He's been paid hundreds of thousands to smear reputations.

These are facts, not opinions, and they are part of court filings. Manning engaged in conspiracy with Assange to hack Pentagon computers, illegally. Snowden fled an espionage charge. And Greenwald references defamatory article in newspapers owned by a "former" KGB officer.

You can follow @ericgarland.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.