Seth Abramson @SethAbramson Attorney. Professor @UofNH. Columnist @Newsweek. NYT bestselling author. Proof of Conspiracy @StMartinsPress: tinyurl.com/y484j4ku. Analyses @BBC. Views mine. Apr. 19, 2019 1 min read

This is the Deputy Director of Communications for Trump's 2020 presidential campaign. Every day Trump's grotesquely amateurish comms people get closer and closer to making the colossal mistake of making my fully accurate, damning books about their boss the most read books *ever*.

1/ I guess Trump's puerile anger making books by Wolff and Woodward international bestsellers wasn't enough for Trump and his comms team—now they want to make *me* an international star for gathering hundreds and hundreds of accurate stories on Trump's criminality and corruption.

2/ I'm pretty Jewy-looking, so Matt and the comms team's strategy of connecting Jews and greed and the media ($) to secure the Nazi vote has much to commend it, but I rather think Trump's already spent two years courting that demographic, so is he getting his money's worth, here?

You can follow @SethAbramson.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Become member.