Jennifer Gunter @DrJenGunter The Gray Lady’s gynecologist (@NYTStyles), sexpert, appropriately confident, lasso of truth, I speak for no one but me. The Vagina Bible (8/27), Jensplaining. Apr. 19, 2019 1 min read

I see the repercussions of this kind of horrible talk from men all the damn time. If the pubic hair of the woman you love grosses you out then get a fleshlight and go live by yourself.

Anyway, I always go back to what you should say if your sex partner makes nasty comments about your pubic hair:

You should be so lucky to pick one out of your teeth

Or this special comment:

I’m sorry you want me to shave by pubic hair? Dude, you know what they say, the shorter the bush the taller the tree. You might want to work on those optics.

You can follow @DrJenGunter.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.