Jennifer Gunter @DrJenGunter The Gray Lady’s gynecologist (@NYTStyles), sexpert, appropriately confident, lasso of truth, I speak for no one but me. The Vagina Bible (8/27), Jensplaining. Apr. 23, 2019 1 min read

Yes, I have been sounding that alarm since 2010.

I would also like to add that many medical professionals called me unprofessional and scoffed at me for taking to social media to combat the constant stream of lies and misinformation. Those attitudes kept many doctors from engaging.

It’s a good thing I don’t care what people think of me!

Also, it would be nice if medical societies called out prominent doctors who are vectors of misinformation, those who promote belly busting diets, peddle supplements, and lies about abortion

You can follow @DrJenGunter.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.