David Roberts @drvox Seattleite transplanted from Tennessee; now blogging for vox.com/ about energy politics. Climate hawk, deficit dove. Not a doctor. Apr. 23, 2019 1 min read

Reading this reminds me: I can't think of any way for the Ice King to lose the upcoming battle other than doing something incredibly stupid. If that's how they beat him, I'ma be pissed.  https://www.inverse.com/article/55127-game-of-thrones-season-8-night-king-battle-of-winterfell 

For instance: if it's true that killing a White Walker immediately kills all the wights they created ... then smart White Walkers would just *stay at home* while armies of wights overran opponents. Same for Ice King: just chill at home until everyone's dead.

And if you're the Ice King, and you want the Three-Eyed Raven, maybe wait until you've won the battle & everyone else is dead & you can just stroll in & grab him. There are just so many easy ways to win this ... they're gonna have to make him do something dumb.

While I'm tweeting random Game of Thrones thoughts: before it's all over, I just desperately, desperately want at least one scene of Arya going full-on bonkers assassin -- just laying waste to mofos. Her abilities & training have all been in hints so far. Unleash Arya!

You can follow @drvox.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.