David Roberts @drvox Seattleite transplanted from Tennessee; now blogging for vox.com/ about energy politics. Climate hawk, deficit dove. Not a doctor. Apr. 23, 2019 1 min read

Reading this reminds me: I can't think of any way for the Ice King to lose the upcoming battle other than doing something incredibly stupid. If that's how they beat him, I'ma be pissed.  https://www.inverse.com/article/55127-game-of-thrones-season-8-night-king-battle-of-winterfell 

For instance: if it's true that killing a White Walker immediately kills all the wights they created ... then smart White Walkers would just *stay at home* while armies of wights overran opponents. Same for Ice King: just chill at home until everyone's dead.

And if you're the Ice King, and you want the Three-Eyed Raven, maybe wait until you've won the battle & everyone else is dead & you can just stroll in & grab him. There are just so many easy ways to win this ... they're gonna have to make him do something dumb.

While I'm tweeting random Game of Thrones thoughts: before it's all over, I just desperately, desperately want at least one scene of Arya going full-on bonkers assassin -- just laying waste to mofos. Her abilities & training have all been in hints so far. Unleash Arya!

You can follow @drvox.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.