Seth Abramson @SethAbramson Lawyer. Professor @UofNH. Columnist @Newsweek. NYT bestselling author. Proof of Conspiracy @StMartinsPress: tinyurl.com/y3co6tcr. Analyses @BBC. Views mine. Apr. 25, 2019 1 min read

"Not intelligence savvy" isn't the phrase for U.S. intel briefers sitting with Trump and Flynn in August 2016 and saying your campaign is in danger of being infiltrated or solicited and we need you to tell us what you know and the two men saying *nothing*  https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/mueller-report-shows-trump-campaign-left-itself-wide-open-russians-n997716 

1/ This sentence absolves Trump/Flynn of any responsibility for lying to law enforcement in August 2016: "[T]he report shows that Trump associates met with Russians after the intelligence community said in October 2016 that Russia was interfering in the presidential election..."

2/ If I'm @RepAdamSchiff, I want the readout from the August 17, 2016 classified briefing Trump and Flynn received; I want to know if either man offered *any* intel in response to briefers' concerns about infiltrations and solicitations Trump and Flynn *knew* had already occurred

You can follow @SethAbramson.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.