Justin Trudeau @JustinTrudeau Account run by the 23rd Prime Minister of Canada and staff… Compte géré par le 23e premier ministre du Canada et personnel. Apr. 25, 2019 1 min read

Environmental leaders from around the world are gathered for the #NatureSummit in Montreal this week. I had good meetings with some of them today about how we can work together to protect nature, take care of our planet, and fight climate change. THREAD ⤵️

Climate change doesn’t just impact our environment, it impacts our economy. Natural disasters are costing Canadians & insurance companies like @intactinsurance have a role to play in addressing them. Thanks to CEO Charles Brindamour for meeting with me at the #NatureSummit today.

Nature & wildlife are a big part of our identity as Canadians & we have a responsibility to protect them so they can be a part of our grandkids’ identity too. I spoke with @WWF_DG Marco Lambertini & @MeganALeslie from @WWFCanada about how we can work together to do just that.

.@ConservationOrg does important work to conserve & protect the nature we rely on for food & fresh water. @msanjayan, @peter_seligmann, Harrison Ford and I had a good conversation at the #NatureSummit about what Canada can do to help protect the planet we all call home.

You can follow @JustinTrudeau.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.