David Roberts @drvox Seattleite transplanted from Tennessee; now blogging for vox.com/ about energy politics. Climate hawk, deficit dove. Not a doctor. Apr. 29, 2019 1 min read

Whew, I have seen the episode and can now rejoin the internet.

Bran: useless right to the f'ing end.

Has everyone already commented on the poor lighting? I get that it's "realistic" that you can't tell WTF is going on, but as a TV viewer I'd kind of like to know anyway. The one herd of shadows definitely clashed with the other herd of shadows, I know that.

And finally, before I resume real work -- also SPOILER ALERT, DUMMIES -- didn't the NK's army just become, like, 500,000 rotting corpses? Seems like a serious public health threat.

[SPOILER ALERT] Also agree with this - the survival of the vast bulk of the main players was wildly implausible, even just within the logic of the episode. A wave of these things wipes out the Dothraki but Jaime & Brienne withstand a good half-dozen waves?  https://www.theringer.com/game-of-thrones/2019/4/29/18522096/game-of-thrones-long-night-battle-of-winterfell-no-major-deaths 

You can follow @drvox.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.