Eric Garland @ericgarland Strategic intelligence analyst. Want to learn more about Trump-Russia? Check out Game Theory Today. www.ericgarland.co/game-theory-today-twitter/ May. 01, 2019 1 min read

BARR: MUELLER'S REPORT IS MY BABY I AM ITS DADDY CAN DO ANYTHING I WANT WITH IT

DON'T CALL CPS, EITHER

WHITEHOUSE: Does the Judiciary do judicial things? About law?

BARR: Naaaah? Probably not? What's a law? IT'S MY BABY

WHITEHOUSE: So, can't the President just go to court over this?

BARR: I AM THE BOSS! NO COLLUSION! NO CONTUSION! WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?

WHITEHOUSE: So, what's this bullshit about "spying" on our own country? You ever use the term before on investigations in the US?

BARR: Spying is good! I say spying all the time. I spy all day! I was in the CIA. We spied. But I said spying by accident. Spying is spying.

BARR: THE DOJ IS NOW AN INTELLIGENCE AGENCY!

*adjourns*

(Sorry gang, had real world stuff and couldn't live tweet Great Uncle ObstructionPants the way I wanted.)

Also, point of order: William Barr will heretofore be officially referred to as Great Uncle ObstructionPants.

Who works for Grampy Mob McTouchyPants, and not the Constitution.

You can follow @ericgarland.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.