Clint Watts @selectedwisdom Author: Messing With The Enemy Current: @MSNBC @FPRI @SecureDemocracy www.amazon.com/dp/0062795988/ref=cm_sw_su_dp?tag=harpercollinsus-20 May. 01, 2019 1 min read

Could someone ask AG Barr, “if no collusion & no reason for FBI to start an investigation with regards to Russia & Trump campaign, could you offer what indicators of foreign influence of a Presidential campaign would prompt a preliminary inquiry or full investigation by FBI?”

From Barr’s remarks, I cannot see how the FBI could defend America or do defensive counterintelligence to help a campaign if it’s been penetrated by agents of influence or a compromised campaign member.

The #MuellerReport was supposed to help America understand how to avoid future foreign interference. Barr’s remarks make this more confusing for me, in part because he doesn’t seem to know the case, only his verdict.

If Barr were to say, “it depends”, then the counter is,”give me 1 example then” and then tell me how you are going to make sure FBI agents know when to do counterintelligence investigations when it comes to elections and candidates

You can follow @selectedwisdom.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.