Clint Watts @selectedwisdom Author: Messing With The Enemy Current: @MSNBC @FPRI @SecureDemocracy www.amazon.com/dp/0062795988/ref=cm_sw_su_dp?tag=harpercollinsus-20 May. 03, 2019 1 min read

I imagine this in Kremlin this evening, Putin hangs up call with Trump, starts a conference call with all his deputies, “Guys, Guys, you won’t believe it, President Trump just called me...yeah, Sergey, that’s right, he called me, and he said the Russia investigation was a hoax!”

#KremlinConferenceCall - Putin to team “Sergey (Lavrov), I know, you’re right, you’re right, after he dumped on the CIA in front of me at Helsinki, I thought this is it, doesn’t get any better, but then Trump calls today, and now who’s the man, who’s the man...”

#KremlinConferenceCall - a pause & Putin, “yeah, he made some hollow threat about Venezuela, but come on, we know the deal, Crimea- U.S. did nothing, hacking 2016, U.S. did nothing, Syria, U.S. did nothing. We saw Bolton’s face after Erdogan told Trump withdraw, Pompeo on Iran”

#KremlinConferenceCall Putin,”sure, took a couple years, but we’re there baby. I know we want sanctions relief, but we’ll get there. And what did I tell Oleg (Deripaska). Rusal got that aluminum plant in Kentucky & how are his kids doing?”  https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2019/04/08/us/politics/sanctions-deripaska.amp.html 

#KremlinConferenceCall “I knew Vladislov (Surkov) did some magic in Ukraine, but then he & Vyach (Volodin) & Alexi (Gromov) were all social media yayaya & lets hire the caterer (Prigozhin), I was like give these guys a million a month to shut up.”  https://securingdemocracy.gmfus.org/russias-active-measures-architecture-task-and-purpose/ 

You can follow @selectedwisdom.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.