Seth Abramson @SethAbramson Lawyer. Professor @UofNH. Columnist @Newsweek. NYT bestselling author. Proof of Conspiracy, @StMartinsPress: t.co/iK2Sbuee4H. Analyses @BBC. Views mine. May. 04, 2019 1 min read

(OPEN THREAD) The redacted Mueller Report is out; Americans now need a "source repository" to contextualize and augment what they've read. Comment on and retweet this tweet to let others know what feeds, books, journalists, films, TV personalities, or other sources you recommend.

A few of my recommendations:

(1) Feeds: @AshaRangappa_, @Mimirocah1, @neal_katyal, @JoyceWhiteVance, @rgoodlaw
(2) Books: House of Putin, House of Trump (@craigunger)
(3) Journalists: @MaxBoot, @JRubinBlogger, @NatashaBertrand
(4) Films: Active Measures (2018)
(5) TV: @maddow

A few more:

(6) Sites: @just_security, @lawfareblog
(7) Aggregators: @kylegriffin1
(8) Outlets: NYT, WaPo, WSJ, The Atlantic, BBC, The Guardian
(9) Law: @benjaminwittes, @JeffreyToobin, @tribelaw
(10) Podcasts: @MuellerSheWrote, @realTrumpcast, The Oath (Chuck Rosenberg/@MSNBC)

Just a few more:

(BONUS) @mehdirhasan, @chrislhayes, @FrankFigliuzzi1, @matthewamiller, @joshscampbell, @ThePlumLineGS, @harrylitman, @RepAdamSchiff (politician), @tedlieu (politician), @thehill (aggregator; ignore the editorials), @politico (outlet), Get Me Roger Stone (film).

You can follow @SethAbramson.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.