Teri Kanefield+ Your Authors @Teri_Kanefield Author, lawyer (UC Berkeley) My threads are here: terikanefield-blog.com/ NBC News Opinion contributor Impeachment notes: impeachment-trump.com/ May. 05, 2019 1 min read + Your Authors

(Thread) Sunday / Weekly Summary

Here’s my weekly summary.

I keep intending to write 3 threads per week. Then stuff happens.

#1: Trump’s endgame

We’re there. Mueller wrapped up. Trump is fighting the truth according to script.

See #2👇 "Hi, Jan"

#2: Mostly this week I wrote about How Impeachment Works

Here’s a quick summary of the process:

#3: I suggest starting by impeaching Barr.

He and others are shielding Trump. They’re withholding evidence and lying to the people.

It's a long thread. Tweet 23 sums it up.
 https://terikanefield-blog.com/impeach-barr/ 

#4: The first impeachment thread I wrote this week was this one, warning of the dangers.

I’m not saying don’t impeach.
I’m saying prudent lawmakers consider the dangers and proceed judiciously.

#5: Then I wrote, What’s Next? 👇

#6: Finally, a reminder⤵️

If you think activists supporting democracy right now are up against a tough battle, let me tell you about what Susan B. Anthony was up against. Or Thurgood Marshall.

It’s the same fight, really, against the same reactionaries.

You can follow @Teri_Kanefield.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.