Jennifer Gunter @DrJenGunter The Gray Lady’s gynecologist (@NYTStyles), sexpert, appropriately confident, lasso of truth, I speak for no one but me. The Vagina Bible (8/27), Jensplaining. May. 06, 2019 1 min read

The @vp tweeted a lie about neonatal palliative care to his 7 million followers. I accurately called him a liar. I have 150k followers. Amazing the @vp of the United States couldn’t get more likes than the doctor calling him out.

This tells me that people are sick of @vp’s lies and that public opinion about abortion depends on how you ask the question and how truthful you are.

I also know when tweets get a lot of attention they become news stories @VP and one day, soon I suspect, a reporter will ask you, “Dr. Gunter’s newborn died a few minutes after birth and she wonders why you lie about that tragedy for political gain?”

It is also possible @VP is too stupid to understand what Gov. Northam said or that the new law in NY is the same as what we have in California. But the CA law was before they realized that twisting palliative care into “infanticide” was effective propaganda.

As this lie about neonatal palliative care is going to be around until November 2020 I ask everyone in the media to use the correct langue, there is no infanticide. Don’t use the word. Use the truth, it is lies about neonatal palliative care.

You can follow @DrJenGunter.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.