Sloth Mom @CaseyExplosion Internet sloth, and gigantic nerd. Profile pic by @Skutchdraws and banner by @LiquidAzalea. She/her. Streaming Wednesdays at: twitch.tv/caseyexplosion May. 06, 2019 1 min read

Oooh, this made my day! I just got something new through the Steam Curator connect.

I very, very rarely accept any games that publishers/devs send me. But this was something that I had already been interested in, and it looks to be an excellent one, so I'm excited!

I'm not gonna mention what it is, because I wanna actually play it first before saying anything, but... it's something cool! By the way, I've only ever accepted 4 games from developers previously, so this makes the 5th. In the interest of disclosure:

And I know, I kinda labour the point a little on this, but I know that there's been plenty of folks who've picked up games on my recommendation before, and I wanna make things as absolutely clear as possible. I won't recommend something I don't genuinely believe is a good game.

You can follow @CaseyExplosion.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Become member.