Jennifer Cohn @jennycohn1 Election security advocate & writer; attorney; Contributor @WhoWhatWhy, @NYRDaily #HandMarkedPaperBallots #ProtectOurVotes May. 06, 2019 1 min read

Then you are a “grifter.” You can’t get more expert than the authors of this report, explaining that “Ballot Marking Devices cannot assure the will of the voter.”  https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3375755 

These are cybersecurity election experts. One of them invented Risk Limiting Audits. 1/

2/ If you don’t know their names then you have been scammed. And as for “grifting,” there is no financial incentive for me to promote #HandMarkedPaperBallots. Remind me again how much you shelled out for L.A.’s system? You’ve been scammed.

3/ And as for calling me a “leftist,” I’m not sure what you mean by that but, yes, I voted for Hillary and am #StillWithHer. My followers fall both to the left and the right of me. Thanks.

You can follow @jennycohn1.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.