Seth Abramson @SethAbramson Attorney. Professor @UofNH. Columnist @Newsweek. NYT bestselling author. Proof of Conspiracy @StMartinsPress: tinyurl.com/y484j4ku. Analyses @BBC. Views mine. May. 07, 2019 1 min read

I continue to believe that the fact that Trump is dead-to-rights on obstruction distracts us from the fact that Volume 1 describes an absolute national security sh*tshow and we don't even have any of the counterintelligence information plus Mueller says everyone kept lying to him

1/ I mean Erik Prince, who's a cybersecurity expert among other things, actually told the FBI under penalty of a federal felony that he has no idea how or why his phone deleted *all text messages from prior to March 2017*, and Steve Bannon miraculously had the exact same problem

2/ I mean Volume 1 establishes that Carter Page and the Trump campaign both lied about when Page stopped working for them and about whether he met with Kremlin officials in Moscow but oh yeah Mueller ends his discussion of that by saying "not really sure what happened there guys"

You can follow @SethAbramson.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.