Louise Mensch @LouiseMensch "Unhinged British witch" "a textbook succubus"- Russian Insider “The Lizzie Borden of the Internet” - GCHQ (according to Randy Credico) May. 08, 2019 1 min read

I don’t think we are in a constitutional crisis, patriots.

I think we are watching the Third Branch coming down to enforce the Constitution.

Not all heroes wear capes... but some sure do.

Barr and Trump are both scared. And they should be.

Roberts, Sotomayer, Kagan, Ginsburg, Breyer all for the rude of law; probably Alito as well.

And that's in a worst-case scenario. 6-3 at worst. 7-2 is my prediction, with Thomas / Kavanaugh maybe* voting for Russia, but a 9-0 upholding of the Constitution would not surprise me

Justice Gorsuch and Justice Ginsburg co-authored the concurrence (yes really)  https://www.npr.org/2019/03/20/704926048/gorsuch-provides-decisive-5th-vote-in-case-interpreting-treaty-with-indian-tribe 

You can follow @LouiseMensch.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.