Jennifer Cohn @jennycohn1 Election security advocate & writer; attorney; Contributor @WhoWhatWhy, @NYRDaily #HandMarkedPaperBallots #ProtectOurVotes 🆘 May. 10, 2019 1 min read

It’s as if they purposely picked people who refuse to even discuss the obvious problems with using machine-marked barcoded summary cards (“paper ballots”) from hackable machines in lieu of #HandMarkedPaperBallots. Before I had even heard of @JoeBeOne, he blocked me. #Lame. 1/

2/

3/ Weird how the esteemed cybersecurity experts who authored the report below were apparently not asked to testify. The vendor lobby is out of control.

4/

5/

6/ “Hybrids” are a BMD/scanner combination. Look what they can do. If @JoeBeOne has no problem with this, then he should explain publicly.

7/ And here’s the thing. If @JoeBeOne thinks I’m wrong about BMDs, then rather than block me, he should discuss it with me publicly. Show me that I’m wrong. That he chose to block me instead is very telling and should worry those who care about election security.

You can follow @jennycohn1.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Become member.