Daniel Sinclair @_DanielSinclair Building for young people. Not reading @danielsunread. Lurking behind likes and thinking about social media, communication, & China. May. 12, 2019 1 min read

It's unfortunate that this is leading over the perpetual fact that the U.S. is currently at war in 7 countries, on the verge of entering 3 more, and Buttigieg has said a lot about that to an audience lesser than the reach of this meaningless pinned Moment  https://twitter.com/i/events/1127172931321131010 

Twitter Moments is the largest publisher in the western world. I think we should wish for better.

I have to appreciate publishers like @PhillyD for what they are building, using nothing but their community and reach. His show and Morning Breakdown — under @RealRogueRocket — are reaching millions, and leaving viewers far more informed than cable news and Twitter Moments.

You can follow @_DanielSinclair.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.