Teri Kanefield+ Your Authors @Teri_Kanefield Author, lawyer (UC Berkeley) My threads are here: terikanefield-blog.com/ NBC News Opinion contributor Impeachment notes: impeachment-trump.com/ May. 12, 2019 1 min read + Your Authors

Hi, Millichamp. I did a threat on that. I'll put the link into the next tweet.

@karen_stenner is one of the leading authorities on this, and she has promised to do some tweeting about this. When I wrote my "How to Talk To MAGA People" I consulted with her . . .

. . . she even read the final draft. You can read about @karen_stenner here: She's a psychologist who has spent her life writing about the authoritarian personality, and long ago predicted a Trump-like figure.

Here's myMAGA people thread:

Here's . . .

. . . OOPS: a "threat" on that in the first tweet.

And I didn't start at the beginning of the MAGA thread.

Well, I'm Tweeting on Mother's Day. All errors forgiven, right?

Here's a summary of one of Stenner's essays (co-authored with Haidt):

You can follow @Teri_Kanefield.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.