ZUBY: @ZubyMusic Rapper | Podcaster | Author | Free Thinker | Oxford Graduate. 📺 youtube.com/zubymusic 💪🏾 Get my new fitness eBook 'Strong Advice' gumroad.com/l/zubyfitness May. 14, 2019 1 min read

Here's another lovely example of blatant racism directed at me from a white leftist.

But 'only the right' has racists eh? Psssh... 😕

I'd love to say that messages like this from lefties were rare, but they're not unfortunately.

As soon as they realise a black guy isn't on 'their side', the racism comes out real quick.

I had the courtesy to not post his name although he didn't extend the same charity to me.

I don't post these to garner sympathy but to provide clear, real life examples of left wing racism.

Which many refuse to believe exists...

I'll say it again. I have experienced 10 x more racism from that side of the political aisle than the one with 'all the racists'. Fact.

Imagine calling someone who leans libertarian a 'fascist'. 🤦🏾‍♂️

Having a mouth doesn't mean that you should talk.

Hopefully needless to say, I don't think that all or most liberals are like this guy.

I'm just pointing out how real this issue is for people who think it's all 'love' on that side.

I don't care where you sit politically. Just don't be a twat. It's not that difficult. 😂

You can follow @ZubyMusic.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.