[email protected]+ Your Authors @Jason angel: @uber @thumbtack @wealthfront @datastax @robinhoodapp @desktopmetal @calm @launch thisweekinstartups.com/ angelthebook.com/ May. 14, 2019 1 min read + Your Authors

People ask me what my life is like, quick summary:

— meet 100 founders, invest in 1
— have 10 portfolio founders call me a day, 9 struggling with complex problems they can’t figure out w/their teams (1 has amazing news, we 🖐🏻 )
— read 200 emails, +200 unread to the pile

— make my daughters breakfast, take one to school
— drop into @Inside @launch slack channels are clear out dozens of conversations
— put 3 daughters to bed, over 9 songs, 6 stories & attempt to end countless negotiations around staying up for “5 more minutes”
— cleat 25 emails

— tape 1 to 3 episodes of @TWistartups
— smash @twitter replies in between all of the above categories of work
— listen to podcasts & audio books during my 20 minute commute (sometimes make calls)

— cleat our another 25 emails, standing deficit 100-150 per day
— watch an episode of @SHO_Billions with the wife, or listen to @HowardStern, @PreetBharara, @SamHarrisOrg or @jennydeluxe on 45 minute sleep timer
— maybe write a chapter of next book or a blog post

You can follow @Jason.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.