Seth Abramson @SethAbramson Attorney. Professor @UofNH. Columnist @Newsweek. NYT bestselling author. Proof of Conspiracy @StMartinsPress: tinyurl.com/y484j4ku. Analyses @BBC. Views mine. May. 14, 2019 1 min read

BREAKING NEWS (and good news for the rule of law in America):

1/ That said, if the Senate took off the table the most corrupt thing Trump Jr. did during the entirety of the 2016 presidential election, which is agree to receive pre-election collusive assistance from the Saudis, Emiratis, and an Israeli company, it's a travesty, @MarkWarner.

2/ I'm here to take back my initial post (which I'll keep up). I was wrong; I was settling for compromise and calling it "good"—when subpoenas brook no compromise. That there was any deal with Jr. was a mistake. You comply with a subpoena or get taken into custody—that's America.

3/ I apologize for briefly—and erroneously—lowering my standards. The deal caught me off guard and I wanted to find some sort of respect for rule of law in it. But fundamentally it was an act of cowardice by Congress and an act of lawlessness by Don Jr.—I should've called it out.

You can follow @SethAbramson.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.