Sloth Mom @CaseyExplosion Internet sloth, and gigantic nerd. Profile pic by @Skutchdraws and banner by @LiquidAzalea. She/her. Streaming Wednesdays at: twitch.tv/caseyexplosion May. 15, 2019 1 min read

Thanks to @StellarJockeys who sent along some Brigador merch as thanks for my charity stream, it's heckin' fantastic. Got some pins, patches, and a military satchel! Really appreciated, and huge thanks to @HughSJ! Today I'm representing one of my favourite indie games. 🤘

I was running out the door earlier, so didn't have a chance to get pictures, but here are the pins and patches, as well as the leather satchel! But it's the heartfelt message that means the most to me. Well and truly thank you @HughSJ, it means a lot.

They sent me 2 shirts, as well as the pins and patches, so when I get a chance, I'll grab a pic of my and my girlfriend wearing the shirts. She was absolutely thrilled, and told me she was just listening to the Brigador soundtrack at work today.

It really is the best soundtrack!

You can follow @CaseyExplosion.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Become member.