David Roberts @drvox Seattleite transplanted from Tennessee; now blogging for vox.com/ about energy politics. Climate hawk, deficit dove. Not a doctor. May. 15, 2019 1 min read

Uuuugh just fix the damn subway

Irritated that all these candidates are distracting attention from Eric Swalwell.

And yes, to make this snarky joke, I had to use google: "white guy presidential candidate, no the other one, maybe eric i think"

Is there a white guy named "Steve" running for president yet? Seems like there would be by now.

Aaaaand now this snarky joke was ruined because I forgot there actually IS a white guy named Steve running for president. I should have learned my lesson about trying to parody this absurd timeline we inhabit.

You can follow @drvox.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.