Seth Abramson @SethAbramson @Newsweek columnist. Analyses @BBC. NYT bestselling author of Proof of Conspiracy (bit.ly/2kP6FkZ). Next: Citizen Journalist (Macmillan). Professor. Attorney. May. 16, 2019 1 min read

If you're reading this news and believe that we know even a fraction of the info Flynn gave federal investigators that ended up in the COUNTERINTELLIGENCE REPORT on Trump, you are wrong. I'm telling you I know you're wrong.

And when I publish PROOF OF CONSPIRACY, I'll prove it.

1/ I just heard on @MTPFirstRead with @chucktodd the idea that "everything Trump did was baked in pre-election" and therefore impeachment is a waste of time. I GUARANTEE TO YOU that if Chuck Todd or anyone reads PROOF OF CONSPIRACY they will *not* say "America already knew this."

2/ The percentage of the truth on pre-election "Trump-foreign nation" collusion that the average American knows right now—even the average American paying close attention to the news—is 25% at most. And yes I'm talking about Russia, and yes I'm talking about *other* nations, too.

3/ To anyone wondering, "If there's all this info, why isn't it in the Mueller Report?"

1) As I've said, Vol. 1 of the Report focused on a *narrow* legal question; admitted it was incomplete; *and* admitted it lacked counterintelligence.

2) Vol. 1 has more in it than you think.

You can follow @SethAbramson.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.