6) You might laugh at the foolishness of these people but we have the same problem in our own community.
7) A Superpac that was pointed out by Q has taken advantage of the distrust that runs through our movement.
After the Superpac posted old photos of me with their leader, I was accused of secretly working with the Superpac to undermine our movement.
8) This week, the same accuser attacked a second leader in the Q movement.
Was anyone shocked when the Superpac then claimed that the accuser was one of their "plants," secretly working to destroy our movement?
10) The Superpac's strategy of attacking us from the outside failed,
So they developed a plan to get us to attack one another—to form a circular firing squad which would cause us to destroy our own movement from within.
It's up to us to decide if that agenda will succeed.
12) The article is about the long-awaited announcement by the President concerning the declassification of documents related to the surveillance of him and his campaign during and after the 2016 election.
14) Declassification will involve many departments.
The department heads can't deny the Attorney General access to documents or prevent him from declassifying a document if he deems it is appropriate to do so.
AG Barr has full and complete discretion.
16) Carter Page's FISA application has been made public (in redacted form) but the FISA applications of others are still classified.
Q included a reminder from an earlier post that Ted Cruz was under FISA surveillance by the Obama administration.
17) Once a person in Trump's orbit met a Russian asset, they were a target of FISA surveillance. When FISA is combined with foreign surveillance, it includes many people. Targets were entered into the Mueller investigation to pressure them to remain silent about the surveillance.
22) Foreign use of surveillance to spy on POTUS is already being addressed by the Department of Justice.
When a major player is about to depart the scene, Q sends them off with double hashtags and the word "FLY"
This post was a sendoff for Theresa May.
26) @Nigel_Farage seems to be handling it okay.
27) Q linked to an article about GCHQ's Robert Hannigan who resigned 3 days after President Trump was inaugurated.
30) Under normal circumstances, the Office of Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) would be tasked with declassifying documents.
Q asked why the President circumvented DNI Dan COats and instead, gave the Attorney General authority to declassify.
32) You could read into Coats' statement a hint that he may resist Barr "in accordance with the long-established standards to protect highly-sensitive classified information that, if publicly released, would put our national security at risk,”
33) @themarketswork did a thread on DNI Coats and the declassification order by POTUS.
35) In February, WaPo (citing anonymous sources) claimed that the President was considering replacing DNI Dan Coats.
41) Carter Page's redacted FISA application has been made public.
More FISA applications will be made public as a result of declass, which will expose the depth of Obama's surveillance and provide further proof of Q's legitimacy.
43) A redacted copy of the original Carter Page FISA application and its 3 renewals can be found in a single pdf at the link below. (The original application is followed in sequence by the 3 renewals.)
This is the first page.
44) Note the application was completed in October of 2016, just before the 2016 presidential election. (Exact dates have been redacted.)
The application was completed by an FBI Supervisory Special Agent whose name has been redacted.
47) The original Carter Page FISA application was signed by Sally Yates on behalf of the DOJ.
Yates signed 1 renewal.
A subsequent renewal was signed by Dana Boente and the final renewal was signed by Rod Rosenstein.
48) The original Carter Page FISA application was approved by Judge Rosemary Collyer.
Judge Michael Mosman approved the first renewal. Judge Anne Conway approved the second renewal. Judge Raymond Dearie approved the final renewal.
49) The basis for the request for FISA surveillance was the assertion by the FBI that Carter Page was acting as an agent of a foreign power—specifically, Russia.
Interesting to note: Carter Page was never charged with a crime related to this allegation.
51) Exhibit 2 involved WikiLeaks publishing emails obtained from the Democratic National Committee.
Speculation by news organizations that the emails were hacked by Russia was used as evidence to support the narrative that Russia was a threat to the election.
53) Q has long suggested that the emails in question were leaked by DNC staffer Seth Rich.
Assange didn't confirm that but his mention of Seth Rich in this interview would have no other logical purpose.
54) The FBI could not conclusively determine where the DNC/Podesta emails came from because they never examined the evidence.
The FBI claimed the DNC refused their requests for access.
Instead, they accepted Crowdstrike's report. https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/313555-comey-fbi-did-request-access-to-hacked-dnc-servers …
56) Q has suggested that Assange has the sources files that prove how Wikileaks obtained the DNC/Podesta emails. Assange is in custody for his own safety to prevent him from being murdered (187) by people who don't want that information to be made public.
57) The FBI alleged that Carter Page met with Russian officials according to a trusted source (identified as "source 1")
This is former British spy Christopher Steele, who was fired from the FBI as a source for leaking to the press but they still felt he was a credible source
59) Here's the WaPo article cited by the FBI in the application.
61) The Politico article cited in the Carter Page FISA application (which is little more than an anti-Trump op-ed) connected the alleged "milder tone" on Russia to the addition of Paul Manafort.
62) The FBI's nail in the coffin:
A September 2016 article by "an identified news organization" alleging that Page was under investigation because of his previous trip to Russia reported by "an identified news organization."
Page denied the allegation.
63) The article was written by Michael Isikoff of Yahoo news.
The FBI seemed to think that as long as it was reported by "an identified news organization" it must be true.
64) The Agent concluded that based on all this irrefutable evidence, Carter Page must surely have been a spy for Russia and surveillance of him was warranted.
(Remember, Page has yet to be chared in relation to his alleged activities on behalf of Russia.)
68) To answer Comey's question:
Hopefully, the investigation of the investigators will uncover corrupt practices and further convince field agents and their supervisors to do their work by the book.
69) For those who are interested, Q first mentioned declassification in January of 2018 in this post where he claimed 13 government officials including Barack Obama used private email addresses for government work.
70) That claim was verified in June of 2018 when the DOJ Inspector General's report on the Hillary Clinton email investigation revealed that 13 people did indeed use private emails to communicate with Hillary.
71) Q reposted a prior drop explaining that the public is aware of FISA and the Steele dossier but they are not (yet) aware of how the Obama administration used FiveEyes surveillance, decoy meetings and the insertion of spies to sabotage a political opponent.
72) FISA declassification will prove how members of Congress (Republican and Democrat), members of foreign & domestic intelligence agencies, members of the White House, foreign heads of state & the media collaborated to remain in power & overthrow a duly elected president.
73) Nothing can stop what is coming.
DECLASS brings down the house.
77) Game theory plays heavily in Q's operation
He puts out disinformation to get the President's enemies to make mistakes.
That might be why Brennan, Comey, Clapper and Baker have been on TV the last 2 weeks trying to create their own narratives.
78) In the above post, Q wrote:
Apparently, there is indeed a Comey report. and it's coming soon.
79) I'm going to guess this is a message from @M2Madness
The Daily Beast, the Daily Dot and other liberal news outlets like to publish hit pieces on Q and on people in the movement.
Other people like to publish videos trashing us.
Our haters have no social media relevance outside of our movement.
The only relevance they have is the relevance we give them.
They want us divided.
When we post their nonsense, we give them what they want.
Maybe we should consider not posting their trash anymore.
85) Q posted a link to a Tweet by @Ph03n1x24
Knowledge of Q's mission is publicly discussed in Japan but only covertly in China and South Korea.
88) Nov 12, 2017: Q said the world entered a new age of enlightenment.
I do not interpret this as confirmation of New Age philosophy but rather, a public awakening to the reality of global corruption. The context is an intelligence war.
2 days ago, POTUS used the same words.
You can follow @prayingmedic.