MikeFarb @mikefarb1 Follow us on Facebook www.facebook.com/unhackthevote.org on Medium medium.com/@unhackthevote To help us fund our work www.unhackthevote.com/ May. 27, 2019 2 min read

Almost 16 Million Voters Removed from the Rolls in Just Two Years!!

We don’t have a bigger problem than this!

Thread

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/almost-16-million-voters-were-removed-from-the-rolls-we-should-be-alarmed/2019/05/15/f3de396a-7682-11e9-bd25-c989555e7766_story.html 

Let’s take a look at the significance of 16 Million Voters.

As of 2018 Records these are the current total registered Voter Counts by State.

These 15 States plus the District of Columbia add up to just a little over 16 Million Voters.

Let’s take a look.

Alaska 541,821
Arkansas 1,751,466
Delaware 692,381
Idaho 815,487
Kansas 1,817,927
Maine 1,030,189
Nebraska 1,199,474
Nevada 1,461,833
New Hampshire 960,935
New Mexico 1,239,252
Rhode Island 700,071
S. Dakota 532,618
Utah 1,316,158
W. Virginia 1,231,798
Wyoming 263,337
DC 481,043

In summary it is all of these States.
AK, AR, DE, ID, KS, ME, NE, NV, NH, NM, RH, SD, UT, WV, WY, DC

If we take a different look.

16 Million Voters Purged divided by the 50 States would give us an average of 320,000 Voters per State.

320,000 Voters per State and Trump is in office by winning Three States by a Total of 77,000 Votes.

We also have over a year before 2020 and they are going all out to suppress the Vote. These numbers are so large it would be the battle of our life just to register enough to even out these numbers.

Of course we all want Hand Marked Paper Ballots. The thing is if 16-20 Million people get Purged they will never get the opportunity to use Paper.

The Front Side Hacking and Yes I consider this Hacking of our Election. Purges, Gerrymandering, Voter ID Laws and Russia Hacking in to our Voter Registration Files can Win Them an Election Before a Single Ballot has been Cast.

We Need Handmarked Paper. We need to dump the Machines and Vendors. We Need to Safeguard the Tally System.

But First and Foremost. We need to be Allowed to Vote.

This country was founded because our Forefathers fought against Taxation without Representation. When they take our Vote. Our Single opportunity to have a Voice. When they pick their Voters. When they effectively steal their office. When they pass laws that hurt us.

Then we are back to exactly where it all started. Taxation without Representation. The lack of dialogue in Voting Rights and Fixing the System. The same system that put Trump in office. The same system that is still wide open to attack. The Silence is Absolutely Deafening.

I don’t want to hear campaign promises. I don’t want to know what could be. I like these Candidates but I understand one thing. If we don’t put every resource possible to expose this failed system and put safeguards in our Election System nothing else will matter.

I think it is very dangerous to believe that because we did it in the Midterms we can do it in 2020. Why bet everything on that?

I wouldn’t.

We have a lot to do over the next year.

If you want to help us.

http://www.unhackthevote.com 

You can follow @mikefarb1.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Threader is an independent project created by only two developers. The site gets 500,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Running this space is expensive and time consuming. If you find Threader useful, please consider supporting us to make it a sustainable project.