Seth Abramson @SethAbramson Attorney. Professor @UofNH. Columnist @Newsweek. NYT bestselling author. Proof of Conspiracy @StMartinsPress: tinyurl.com/y484j4ku. Analyses @BBC. Views mine. May. 28, 2019 1 min read

Today Michael Wolff has again proven an old publishing maxim: you can get the media to cover your Trump book and make it a bestseller if the book is inaccurate, but if your book is accurate we're still at a point at which nobody knows how to get media to pay any attention to it

I just this morning put the finishing touches on a 350-endnote chapter in Proof of Conspiracy that lays out clearly exactly how Trump and Manafort colluded with Russia, covering each detail of what happened, but alas I got everything right so it'll be tough to get media to notice

The good news is that the formatting of the book began today, and while it's a gargantuan task because we're talking thousands of endnotes and hundreds of characters and about 85 different plotlines, this massive *true* book will in fact be coming to your house if you want it to

Sorry to be grouchy, but I can't tell you how many times while writing this book I wished it were a gossip book about Trump that'd gotten so many facts wrong media would have to notice, rather than a thoroughly researched Mueller-style counterintelligence epic with 3500+ endnotes

You can follow @SethAbramson.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.