Seth Abramson (@🏠)+ Your Authors @SethAbramson Attorney. @Newsweek columnist. Proof of Corruption (preorder: amzn.to/2TcvDsH) and NYT bestseller Proof of Conspiracy (amzn.to/2sQBWYL). Professor @UofNH. May. 28, 2019 1 min read + Your Authors

Today Michael Wolff has again proven an old publishing maxim: you can get the media to cover your Trump book and make it a bestseller if the book is inaccurate, but if your book is accurate we're still at a point at which nobody knows how to get media to pay any attention to it

I just this morning put the finishing touches on a 350-endnote chapter in Proof of Conspiracy that lays out clearly exactly how Trump and Manafort colluded with Russia, covering each detail of what happened, but alas I got everything right so it'll be tough to get media to notice

The good news is that the formatting of the book began today, and while it's a gargantuan task because we're talking thousands of endnotes and hundreds of characters and about 85 different plotlines, this massive *true* book will in fact be coming to your house if you want it to

Sorry to be grouchy, but I can't tell you how many times while writing this book I wished it were a gossip book about Trump that'd gotten so many facts wrong media would have to notice, rather than a thoroughly researched Mueller-style counterintelligence epic with 3500+ endnotes

You can follow @SethAbramson.

Bookmark

____
Tip: mention @threader_app on a Twitter thread with the keyword “compile” to get a link to it.

Enjoy Threader? Sign up.

Since you’re here...

... we’re asking visitors like you to make a contribution to support this independent project. In these uncertain times, access to information is vital. Threader gets 1,000,000+ visits a month and our iOS Twitter client was featured as an App of the Day by Apple. Your financial support will help two developers to keep working on this app. Everyone’s contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Threader by becoming premium or by donating on PayPal. Thank you.